YMCA Newcastle is offering a high-quality training and employment opportunity for a young apprentice to develop both their skills and experience in catering and hospitality.
Are you a young person with a passion for food, enjoy being in the kitchen and think your customer service skills shine through? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The post holder will work at our Walker Park Cafe and Centre site supporting the existing Cafe team and will complete training with a chosen external provider.
Are you a young person who;
- Has an in interest in Catering and Hospitality and wants an apprenticeship?
- Shows a keen willingness to learn and is motivated with a positive attitude?
- Can work well as part of a small team in a fast paced environment?
- Is reliable with good time-keeping skills?
Requirements for the role;
- Team player
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Well Presented
- Excellent attendance record
- Flexible and available to work weekends
Think you’re the right candidate? Please hand a CV into the Café or send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include full contact details, we will contact all suitable candidates and invite them to an interview.